Automated phone system, prompts and directory:
The Perry County Sheriff’s Office has recently reformatted its Automated Telephone Answering System. Communication from the public is an important aspect for initiating law enforcement action; this information is provided in an effort to inform the community on the procedures necessary to reach the appropriate personnel or departments within the Sheriff’s Office.
When calling the Perry County Sheriff’s Office, you will reach the following message prompts:
Thank you for calling the Perry County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff William R Barker. Please listen closely as our options have changed. If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial 9-1-1. You may press One (1) at any time to speak to a Dispatcher.
- To report a crime, traffic accident or request a Deputy, please press 1
- For foreclosures or Sheriff Sales, service of subpoena’s or evictions, please press 2
- For accounts payable or records requests, please press 3
- For Registration of Sex Offenders, Arson or Violent Offenders, please press 4
- For Project Lifesaver Information, please press 5
- For Sheriff Barker, please press 6
- For questions about Property or Evidence, press 7
- To leave a Crime Tip, please press 8
- For the Current Snow Emergency Level, please press 9
- For the Drug Task Force, Press * (Star)
Read about our Office’s history and past Sheriff’s
Services provided by our Office & contact information for Division Supervisor’s.
View the latest items up for Sheriffs Auction.